Here are some current volunteer opportunities across MRSD:
To learn more about any of these events or activities, please contact Joy Jordan, Community Engagement Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 945-5130.
- All schools welcome help with photocopying for teachers and reshelving books in the library.
- Tutors are always needed at the middle school and high school.
- If you have a special skill or expertise, perhaps you'd like to share it with students via a classroom visit, assembly, seminar, enrichment, or club.
- If you are looking for a longer-term opportunity, please consider serving as a mentor - the commitment is approximately one hour a week for the school year. Learn more here.
- The School Councils in each building welcome parents and community members to join.
- The parent organizations across the district are a great way to get involved! Find them here.
To be alerted when there are volunteer opportunities that fit your interests, please click here to complete a Volunteer Registration Form.